5 Habits to make daily cooking easy.

Cooking for the family is the most interesting job of a homemaker. The joy of keeping everyone's preferences in mind while cooking and then receiving the appreciation for your efforts is something that mere words fail to explain. Isn't it? But all of this may seem so beautiful and wonderful on an emotional level, when you talk about it on a practical level you will be alarmed by the amount of preparations and pre planning that goes into all of this. We homemakers are ready to undergo any amount of hardships when it comes to the happiness of our families. No denial at all. But then, why not make this process a little easier so that the time we save by smart planning of this process can be invested in spending some priceless moments with our families instead of slogging in the kitchen. Right?

So, out of my own experience, I have been able to condense my planning towards this into 5 easy tips or tricks as you may call it. Lets explore what they are, by cutting the suspense off.

Here they are:

  • Plan Weekly Meal Plans
  • Ensure a good Prep
  • Storage tips
  • Keep your pantry, kitchen & fridge organized
  • Cook peacefully
I have attempted to explain all the above points in detail, in the form of video, which I have attached herewith. I hope you get some ideas and make your daily cooking a little easy.


Being a good homemaker takes a lot of smartness and yes a lot of planning too. In all these years I have seen a lot of failures in being a good homemaker. Nonetheless, "I shall not give up" is what I have promised myself. So I keep coming up with such ideas to keep myself motivated and strive hard at achieving efficiency in this beautiful job.

Happy Homemaking !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Meal Plan

How To Manage Without Maid | Indian Home Maker