Importance of having Planners as a Home-Maker.

Being a Home-Maker needs more planning than any other job on earth. The job of a home-maker is not confined to a particular project that lasts for a few months or days. It is an ongoing and never ending project of a life time. And this job is more important because the routine and diet of the entire family depends on how efficiently the home maker plans all her stuff to keep her home absolutely functional. 
So, the next time if anyone tries to tell you that you are just a home maker, why do you need a planner, then i guess you need to be the boss and take the situation under your command and enlighten the person who is trying to demean your job.
To put it in more simpler terms, let me give you the example of everything in the universe that goes according to a certain plan. The sun comes on time. Sets on time. The seasons come and go on time. There is a certain pattern of planning behind this entire process. Imagine if anything goes even slightly against the planned schedule. We know what disaster it may cause. 
So why is it a special thing or a thing that requires too much hard work to maintain a routine for ourselves in our personal lives? I guess having a good planner or having a fine routine must be something that is very normal for everyone. No exceptions.
As a Home-Maker, i have a beautiful Planner for myself, which helps me at every step as to how better i can perform everyday. It gives me an opportunity to set my yearly and monthly goals.
Primarily, as a home-maker i am particularly worried about staying perfect towards my cooking and cleaning job at home. And this planner has designed just that for me. 
Since, i don't take the help of a maid for my daily chores, i must be very smart at planning my activities in the home to provide 100% functionality towards everything. I cant over burden myself with the work and be unable to spend time with family or allow the work to affect my health in any way. That is not what a good home maker does.
So, i maintain this planner to mainly jot down all the cleaning activities and of-course it helps me a great deal in terms of my weekly meal plan too.

Please go through my video here, to know how i am able to maintain a beautiful planner for myself to improve my efficiency as a Home-Maker.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Manage Without Maid | Indian Home Maker

Weekly Meal Plan

5 Habits to make daily cooking easy.